About Sony Music Entertainment
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a current roster that includes a broad array of local artists and international superstars. The company boasts a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. It is home to premier record labels representing music from every genre.
Sony Music Entertainment seeks to empower future industry leaders through 1-year internship Academy program. The Academy program enables trainees to interface with industry experts and sharpen their professional toolkits that celebrates creativity, diversity, and experiential learning by job exposure and training projects. The Academy trainee is able to gain marketing and data experience, and get your foot in the door of one of the world’s leading entertainment companies.
Join us in translating passion to profession.
- Generate excitement for our artists through online campaigns and assist content distribution on the social media such as Weibo, WeChat, Douyin, BILBILI, TME, NetEase Artist Page etc.
- Contribute to local marketing campaigns for international artists of Sony Music. Provide feedback and ideas on artists and music product on a regular basis.
- Conduct data analysis of social platforms and programs monitoring. Research music market trends and share insights with the team.
- Develop an overall knowledge and practices among A&R, digital sales and release, marketing and supporting functions.
- Build marketing reports, analyze of our products and regularly submit recap reports of marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with other team members to drive the results of special projects or assignments
- Build and grow new relationships throughout your market with influencers, music related groups, KOL etc.
- Prefer to full-time Undergraduate College students who are able to take 1-year internship.
- Creativity, passion and an interest in music across the alternative music scene.
- Proactive thinker, strong communication skills, comfortable with operating out-of-the-box.
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Mandarin.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Deep users or big fans of social media and music digital platforms.
- Proven experience in content creation in school assignments, projects or work experience.
- Comfortable in working independently as well as in a team. Embrace changes and challenges.